Monday, April 30, 2012

Cake of the month

CAKE OF THE MONTH. do you still remember  the post about union red velvet cake HERE? now, it is time for the cake of the month, since April is fading away. hahaha.
this cake is from Tin Pan Alley, that has the taste of lemon meringue. hmm. to be honest, I don't really like the taste cause it is quite sour. however, I select it as the cake of the month is because of its cute serving, and has the meringue covered on top. I still recommend Tin Pan Alley's red velvet, not because am a fan of red velvet, but due to its nice taste and the sweet cheese cream.

if you wanna know more about the menus that I have reviewed earlier on, you can just simply CLICK << this. Furthermore, keep on reading my blog, to know the NEXT cake of the month :D

No comments:

Post a Comment