Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring spree

Been off for few days due to the loss of internet connection in my house. Yes, there were certain probs that lead me of not being able to blog. That's a sad thing to do isn't it?

By the way, I haven't finished editing some of the photos (please bear with me...) for the next updates but I wanna share what I have purchased recently. Well, not too recent I guess, but since it is SPRING, it is the right time to mix and match, do some color blocking! hence, I have some tips of giving the type of color that will match almost in any clothes and styles.

It is so-called the MINT color. It has some baby blue kinda of color tone with a lil' green combination.

This Salvatore flats are really comfortable and the best thing is, you do not need to have lots of shoes to mix n match, whereas you could have one pair of shoes to die for. This color is indeed very rare, and I bought it at discount prices with the last pair of it. WOW! that's incredible :D

Try this kind of color for your daily shoes, because the color is so natural that will shine out your feet. Yet, it will look better, if you match it with white shirt, baby pink skirt, and MINT shoes. 

I hope that this post will inspire you to look fashionable during the spring season and try to mix different colors that you have never used before. Be dare to be different, girls ;)
uuuh ... don't forget to stay tune for the next post, which will be another FOOD POST :D

P.S: Mid is on its way! wish me luckkkk u_u

No comments:

Post a Comment