Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday's temptation delight

For the past few weeks, I have been forcing myself to have sleepless nights due to works and assignments. Now this is it, I am so over with them and yet final exams are coming around the corner
My fellows are coming back from Singapore, USA, and Australia, and gonna spend the whole summer here. 

I have finally indulged myself with some foodies to accumulate my energy level. By the way, Happy Father's Day to my daddy and other fathers all around the world. Thank you for your love and care.
Therefore, for father's day, I celebrated it with a bowl of our fav noodle which is located nearby my house.

instagram: foodcouture

one of my favorite noodles. Contains pork (I give all the porks to my dad, so totally dislike porks).


my CHANEL collections of perfumes and lotions and its classic bag.


a picture of myself :p current location: my secret wardrobe and make-up room

I couldn't upload many photos currently, as I am too lazy to edit up. Sorry for the slacks and delays, but I promised that I will review more posts soon.

Have a happy Sunday all. God Bless You

instagram: foodcouture

No comments:

Post a Comment