Sunday, June 10, 2012

port er house

Hoola, I am fully recovered now and today is Sunday, in which we can have relaxing days to do just anything we have wanted. I went to brightspot market last night in Gandaria City, and it was extremely crowded and very hot (but compared to last year's, this was better). Did u have any chance to go there? Well I have bought nothing actually, just a piece of red velvet cupcake which cost me 35k. T_T so price-y

as promised, I'm going to post about port er house, a new concept of mini restaurants located in pantai indah kapuk (just few km away from my home).

follow my instagram: foodcouture

Lasagna Beef


 Chicken BBQ
 Oreo layer cake. love love!
Coconut Pudding! Highly recommended with vanilla ice cream on top


the place is both outdoor and indoor areas. However, you don't need any proper outfits to go to this resto, because the place is kinda hot inside and outside. 
I love the desserts, both the coconut pudding and oreo layer cake. For the main course, I don't really like it pretty much, but the lasagna is acceptable.


Rate: 7/10
Location: Port Er House, Pantai Indah Kapuk, BGM Area (near waterboom)

No comments:

Post a Comment