Sunday, June 10, 2012

statement bracelet

BRACELET. One of the most practical accessories to put is bracelet. It can be any kind of bracelets, specially custom-made, designer, or even imitation. I may not have many bracelets, but I have found the one that could complete the total look of my everyday. So this is one of the bracelets that I have loved from the first time I got it.

instagram: foodcouture
white-gold pearl bracelet with my name on it / salvatore ferragamo double tour bracelet

The picture above is one of my fav bracelets that I have ever had. The custom-made bracelet with my name craved in it is a special gift from my parents ever since I was very young. Funny thing is, I consider it as my lucky charm. I totally love it until now. Whereas salvatore ferragamo bracelet, I have received from  my loves for my birthday gift. Totally love and adore it very much.

Besides wearing bracelets, watched and necklaces are my other most top lists. Don't really like to wear any rings on my fingers (except: future wedding ring or my own custom-made ring) for daily fashions, normally wear them for special occasions. However, for bracelets, watches, and necklaces, and earrings, they will always be worn most of the time, especially watches.

I don't need any fancy items to be put on my hands, just a simple touch of it, would just represent myself ;)
So, this is how I wear my bracelets, how bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment