Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas WishList !

Hay.. Christmas atmosphere is coming to town.
these are the lists for my Christmas Wish-List
well, of course i couldnt have all of them. but it is a wish 
just hoping that it will come true :)

The theme for my wishlist is something blue-ish :D
(blue is my fave color after all)



these are my wish-list. I am just hoping that i could get one of these.

so.. tell me which are your favorite ones !

1. Balenciaga Triple Tour Bracelet
2. Balenciaga City Bag
3. Christian Louboutin Heels (SPARKLING BLUE <3)
4. Celini Mini Luggage Tote
5. Balenciaga City Bag in Vieux Rose (love this one so much!)
6. Salvatore Ferragamo Flats.

anw, do u know where can I get the number 1? it is so hard to find that color !
please share the info. thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment