Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Rati Rati featuring Tower of Macaroon

In the previous post, I have mentioned and uploaded a picture of mini tower of macaroon. Well, frankly speaking, that tower is just a miniature, and the design is so cute that made me to click the camera.
Recently, I went to have a tea-time with my friends and try this new hang-out spot in Pantai Indah Kapuk, Rati Rati. This place is specializing in Japanese desserts and mostly their menus are full of cakes and small bites.

Rati Rati symbol - the miniature of tower of macaroon







 Macha Ice Cream! oishiiiii desu yo! This is a complimentary from Rati Rati for any purchase above Rp 50.000,- if i am not mistaken. Loving this green tea ice cream with the sprinkles of sweet cornflakes. El mangnifico combination.



Wishing to have this BAGkery for my birthday hahaha! looks delicious ;)

Location: Rati Rati, Pantai Indah Kapuk
Rate: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment