Sunday, May 6, 2012

sneak peek: Negev Restaurant

How's ur weekend ? Have you watched avenger yet? Well, good news for you readers, I am gonna post about Negev Restaurant, on the next section ;) so keeps on reading my blog :D

here i am with the owner of Negev Restaurant, Mike, having the chance to meet him really makes me feel elated and honored. By the way, this pinky zara blazer makes me look puffy in here :(

so, this is the spoiler for Negev's review ;) hahaha. I will upload new posts soon
See you soon :*

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your next blog.. We're glad that we can make such an impression on you..
    Keep following us on twitter for updates and promos.. @negevresto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Negev. Looking forward to try your other menus :)
      follow my instagram as well: foodcouture.

      Thanks a bunch!

      Delete