Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ladies' Lucky Night: Negev

HOLLA. how are you guys? well sorry for the lack of posts, and sorry for not becoming an efficiency blogger. Have so many things to do, from studying, baking cakes, find new recipes, and to blogging. It's weekend everyone! I am going out with my friends tonight for dinner. Hope to enjoy yours as well

As promised, I am going to review Negev restaurant ;) yay ~ some of you might have already known this place before, and for those who haven't, let's look at the post now:


Barbecue Chicken.
Mushroom soup
Beef ravioli.

Grilled salmon
 Xo seafood fried rice (LOVE THIS!)
Nachos. 
Complimentary for every ladies. Red velvet cake. One of the best that I have ever tried
can you guess what is this? it is a dessert from Negev, with some yoghurt juice inside that should be absorbed by using the straw. on the top is its cake, with some cinnamon cookies. hmm. I don't really like the yoghurt juice but the cake is AWESOME!



When I visited Negev last saturday night, I went with 2 boys and another 3 girls. That was our ladies' lucky night because we were given free red velvet cake. I love the cake and the taste is just fabulous.


Besides, I have another luck, that I could meet the owner, Mr. Mike on my way home at the receptionist desk. hahaha. 

P.S: thank you bryan for letting me to have some of your photos courtesy ;) lazy to edit some of the photos :p

I was wearing:
Balenciaga Bag
Zara Pink Blazer
Forever 21 floral dress
Zara Wedges


Location: Negev, Wisma Mulia, Jl. Gatot Subroto
Rate: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment