Friday, January 20, 2012

Korea Trip Part 1

TGIF bloggers. I have been spending my friday evening with my super best friends and been doing lots of shopping for Chinese New Year. hahaha. just couldn't wait for that day !

as i have said in the previous post before, I will review some Korean Food that I have eaten during my journey last winter. Well, dont ask me about the restaurant or the food, cause it was all written in Korean Language. lols

1. Bimbimbab rice yummyy :3
2. Udon ! delicious. how i love the soup (my first breakfast in Korea)
 taken from my bus' window view. snowy along the road !
 with the whole family. that was me in blue coat.
 with mom
this portion is for 4 PEOPLE! none of the four could finish it up ! too much.

there are tons of pictures for my first day in Korea, but I have selected the ones that are the best hahahaha
wait for another Korea Trip in second part and of course with full of food and fashion ;)

*how i miss Korea, very much*

I was wearing:

Balenciaga bag
Mantaray winter boots
Stradivarius Jeans
Zara Gloves
Zara Blue Coat
Zara scarf
Red Herring black ear-cap

No comments:

Post a Comment