Friday, July 20, 2012

sneak peek: WILD HONEY

For the past 2 weeks, I have been having a great weekend with my fellow friends. First, I went to Bandung with a bunch of friends and spent roughly 3 days out there, with a supply of every 3 hours meal in one day. Yes, I have been eating too much. After my return from Bandung, my 2 friends and I have decided to go on another trip for the second weekend getaway. We decided to go to Singapore (again) as my friend lives there so we could stay in her apartment :). As a result, the 3 of us made an impulse purchase on buying the tickets as quickly as we could before the price goes up
Enough with the intro, my point is here is the sneak peek for my upcoming post.

From the title, it is actually from WILD HONEY restaurant in Singapore and stay tune for the next meeting ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment