Monday, February 6, 2012

current interest

Sorry for the lack of updates, especially about food. Been exhausted from my exam weeks =( and at last it is *capital* O-V-E-R
So in this post, I am gonna post my current interest ...
as usual, not only about food, but also fashion and make up


make up is my old buddy. I have started using make up since Grade 10 and that becomes my interest ever since then
photography: either with my polaroid, Blackberry Camera, my digicam, or my D-SLR :)
that was my younger version. Old photography with my grandma, how I miss her very much :(
my nail polish collections from OPI :)

My hobbies are changing from time to time, but I have one hobby that I have been fascinating about, which is writing. Yeah I love to write, anything, from small paragraphs, till blogging (like this)
My passion is about food blogging. that's why FOODCOUTURE is therefore created

So, what are your interests then?

No comments:

Post a Comment