Monday, February 27, 2012

20th

I titled this post "20th" cause it represents my 20th life few weeks ago in February. I have a fab 20 that I have spent with some of my friends and I have to cherish every moment that I encountered with them.
However, 20 is not scary after all, well, it is a stage in where you have to be more responsible and matured in every condition that we face. Besides, I have lots of people who love me and adore me for who I am, not for what I am :) hope you enjoy my fab 20 post 

I chose Kitchenette as my bday venue, because I love the food out there and it is a great place to hang out with friends. Also, I like the crepes that it serves..















 craving for this crepes while writing this post. DROOLS!


Mother of all gossips, Madame Tje Fuk :p

my fav item and gift. thank you :* 

Most of you might have heard Kitchenette before. Yes, the one which is beside Bakerzin, Plaza Indonesia. As you can see, that resto is always full booked, even during the weekdays. I needed to take reservations few days prior before my bday blast. The food is not too expensive and yet worth the price as well ...

Dress up not too formal and yet well-dressed is recommended... especially in the weekends

Location: Kitchenette, Plaza Indonesia
Rate: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment