Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tee 9 (Nine) Resto & Lounge

MODERN HOSPITALITY. Remember the time when I said that restaurants in Jakarta are expanding from time to time? Yes, they DO! Recently, I went out to try this new resto and lounge which most of us are not that familiar enough, as it is NEW. Located in the heart of Central Jakarta, IndoSurya Plaza (Thamrin), this recently opened place was really comfortable, with less crowd, especially during the weekends.

Just like my subtitle above, the modern hospitality, the interior was really very decent yet has the classy style. It's the remedy kind-of-thing that I have been searching and hard to find. it is modern, simple, and yet hospitality. It feels like you have never been far away from you home.

 Shrimp Cocktail. 


As these photos were taken months ago, I did not remember for the dish name and prices as well. My friend, Bryan, helped me to take these shoots as I forgot to bring my memory card (yes, indeed i only brought my camera, such a shame).

After all, the price of food is not that fancy and yet affordable, and the place is not crowded at that time, even though it was weekend. The taste is average rating, does not have its specialty, it should outstands its 'recommended' menu so it will differentiate it with other competing restaurants. Definitely, a good place to hang out for hours as it is quiet and soothing.

Location: Tee 9 Restaurant, Gedung Indosurya Plaza, Jl. MH Thamrin Kav 8-9, JakartaSelatan

Phone: +6221 3190 6198

Rate: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment